Olivia Kaplan, Nutritionist at BetterBare – delicious gummy vitamins, has put together a recipe for a DIY natural face mask that you can make from home. Perfect for a isolation pamper session!
Detoxifying Clay Face Mask
Makes enough for 2 people
● 1 tablespoon bentonite clay
● 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
● 1 tablespoons water
● 1/2 tablespoon activated charcoal
● Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and store in a jar. Apply to a dry face, leave for 10 to 15 minutes until hard, then wash off with a warm face towel.
● Finish off with a natural moisturiser to replenish the skin, or apply an oil especially if your are going to sleep. Some great picks are hemp seed oil, olive oil and jojoba oil.
● Store in the fridge and use within 5 days.