Sydney Social 101 was invited to the launch of brand new men’s fitness fashion range 2(X)IST. A fashion range that perfectly taps into our increasingly busy lives focused on fitness, relaxation and looking good at the same time.
Leading the revolution for fabrications and technology resulting in the ultimate in comfort for every wardrobe staple from underwear, swimwear, T-shirts and accessories for the confident modern man.
Renowned for superior comfort and fabrications, the brand boasts breathable tech fabrics and sport-enhanced cuts for all number of activities which comfortably morph from lazing around to hard workouts.
- Currently available across six continents 2(X)IST launches into the
- Australian market this month with its AW2015 Collection.
- Perfect for the fashion savvy man the collection includes an assortment of
- pullovers, hoodies, sweatpants, tanks, tees and more. Additionally,
- 2(X)IST will proudly unveil the brand’s first pure performance line with
- each garment encompassing breathable tech fabrics and sport-enhanced
- cuts for serious action.
2(X)IST Active AW2015 spreads across five groups: Core, Rugby, Trainer Tech, Lounge and Graphics. Each assortment offers signature design elements like slimmer, true-to-size fits on both tops, shorts and pants, plus fabrics that soothe (such as French Terry) which embrace movement with wicking-enabled fabrics (which pull moisture away from the body) and stretch-to-fit blends.
The stylish men’s activewear boasts a host of different colour ways including Victoria Blue/Black, Victoria Blue and Denim Heather perfectly complimented with hues of White, Light Grey and and Black Heather. These current colour ways and durable textures of cotton, polyester and rayon are the ultimate wardrobe staples for the modern man.
What more can a guy ask for to look and feel good. We’re just eagerly awaiting the women’s collection (or a boyfriend who we can steal these from).
Collection is available exclusively at David Jones.