Launching on 25th & 26th July with a weekend of free yoga, Soul Agenda will open its doors on the Balmain Peninsula offering a thoughtfully curated offering of yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation to support a range of bodies, minds and lifestyles. Soul Agenda is a place to retreat from the demands of your unique version of an urban lifestyle, your moment to re-align with your Soul.
Soul Agenda will offer a plethora of classes, offering something for everyone across various times throughout the week. From early morning and late evening Power and Align to mid morning Parents and Bubs as well as a selection of classes to squeeze into your lunch break including –
● Power – Dynamic practice suited to intermediate and experienced practitioners, heated to 30 degrees.
● Align – An alignment based practice to review the foundations, open to all levels including beginners, heated to 28 degrees.
● Yin – Meditative, floor based practice with long holds to nourish deeper tissue and joints
● Pre and Post Natal – A class especially for new mums and mums-to-be, considerate and supportive of the unique needs to pre and postpartum women.
● Parents & Bubs – Light-hearted practice for new mums or dads and their bubs, including postnatal yoga asana and time to connect with your baby.
Soul Agenda will also be home to a series of Yoga Events including Little Souls – play movement for kids aged 3-10, Soul Brothers – an open level practice developed specifically for men and Soul Healing – sound healing session using a variety of instruments to induce deep relaxation. Soul Agenda is not just a place for yoga practice, but a place where people can thrive to become more positive, empowered and
expand on their creative outlook towards life. Giving people an outlet and a place to ‘be’ in their own mind.
Prices start from ($25) for a drop in hi and bye single class to a Soul Membership ($75) which offers unlimited classes for a 3 month commitment as well as 5, 10, unlimited 1 month and Annual passes.
In celebration of the opening, Soul Agenda is offering unlimited classes for 1 month for $25. For further information on the launch and Soul Agenda memberships please visit www.soulagenda.com.au or book via the Mind Body app. Soul Agenda Yoga is located at 383 Darling Street Balmain, NSW.