Trampoline workouts performed on mini trampolines have been gaining popularity across the wellness sphere and among celebs and supermodels as well as everyday fitness fans.
Just as trampoline devotees including Gisele Bündchen or Cindy Crawford and the tramp-centric workouts by the infamous Body by Simone who trains the likes of Chrissy Teigan and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley boast their fitness to these workouts, so can you too.
Thanks to Australia’s very own rebounding studio Trampo-Line, founder Magdalena has now transformed her studio into a virtual jumping studio where anyone can jump onboard and follow along the daily jumping classes. If you don’t have a trampoline of your own, Trampo-line is now hiring out mini trampolines so you can join in the fitness fun.
If you aren’t convinced, here are the benefits of rebounding fitness which are a no-brainer for keeping fit and healthy while we are working out from home:
- Rebounding / jumping fitness is a full body workout done on a mini-trampoline
- Easy on the joints and suitable for all ages as well as fitness levels
- It is also proven to improve your immune system – the reason bouncing gives your immune system such a boost is that it effectively raises your metabolism and enhances cardiovascular and lymphatic circulation – by doing so the increased flow moves the lymphocytes and antibodies faster through your body and ridding it of impurities and invaders
- 10 minutes on the trampoline is as effective as 25-30 minutes of jogging
- Improves cardiovascular health
How to join in on the live-steam workouts:
- Join the OnLine Jumping Session at your home.
- Trampoline-Line Online offer Unlimited LiveStream Jumping Classes 7 days a week including trampoline home for $99. No contracts, no commitments, $150 deposit, home delivery available.
- Classes are suituble for Kids as well as for Adults.
- If you are new or have your own trampoline at home, you will receive a week free
Visit https://www.trampo-line.com.au to sign up and hire a trampoline