adidas has introduced a capsule fitness collection designed to support women from sunrise yoga to happy hour HIIT and all the moments in between. Inspired by adidas’ global network of female athletes, the Statement Collection offers stand-out looks curated for women who take a diverse approach to training and demand performance wear as versatile as they are.
More than 20 complementary pieces feature in the collection – including bras, tights, jackets, footwear and accessories, which come together to inspire bold training looks from street to studio. Floral camo and geometric prints inspired by Stella McCartney feature dynamic designs and cooling fabrics for maximum style and performance, whatever the workout.
The Statement Collection is built around adidas’ three sports bras “All Me”, “Don’t Rest” and “Stronger For It”. Each is engineered to support a range of different body types and training activities, from low to high intensity.
ALL ME BRA
-Perfect support for smaller cup sizes
– Go-to for comfort & freedom of movement
– Different strap styles and removeable padding to keep athletes covered and dry
DON’T REST BRA
– Mid-level compression supports up to C cup bra sizes
– Anti-bounce support delivers a secure feel
– Classic, athletic racerback silhouette
STRONGER FOR IT BRA
– High-level support system also for large cup bra sizes
– Built-in shape limits bounce during athlete’s hardest workouts
– Adjustable and convertible straps for customized styling
The curation of the collection was inspired by Dua Lipa, Karlie Kloss, Shay Mitchell, Hannah Bronfman and Garbiñe Muguruza. As women who take different approaches to working up a sweat, their insights and ideas informed a versatile selection of statement pieces which come together as a distinctive workout wardrobe designed to unleash creativity.
The Statement Collection is available in stores and online in Australia now. See: https://www.adidas.com.au/statementcollection