I don’t know if it’s the fact that my partner has a passion for motorbikes, or if it is actually a rising trend, but I’m really starting to appreciate motorbikes (that’s a sentence I never thought I’d say!). I’ve always been quite fearful of them, for no particular reason. Now however, I find myself appreciating their form, the power and the design. This is ever so prevalent when it comes to Harley Davidsons. I was excited to find out that Harley Days, which is one of Australia’s largest celebration of motorcycle culture is back for the 2nd year running; Harley Days.
Wollongong, no longer considered ‘out in the sticks’ especially after Elton John’s recent trip to the city, will play host to the action-packed, three day festival in Stuart Park from the 27–– 29 October 2017.
Rock legend Jon Stevens, who has fronted some bands you might of heard of… Noiseworks, INXS and Dead Daisies – amazing! Jon will make Harley-Davidson synonymous with rock and roll by performing at Harley Days After Dark on 28th October 2017.
In addition to Jon, Harley-Davidson ambassador Danielle Cormack will ride into the festival to take part in activities across the weekend.
Here’s a taster of what to expect:
Entertainment Line-up Across the Weekend:
Friday (H.O.G. only)
Saturday (Free entry)
Saturday Night (After Dark – $35)
The Black Sorrows
The Screamin’ Eagles
The Weekend Will Also Feature:
- An exclusive Custom Bike Show and the traditional Show n’ Shine
- Demo rides, Jumpstarts, Dyno Drag Racing experiences
- Dude Hut will be giving cutthroat shaves and haircuts
- Doll Hut – Nail art, lipstick and blow drys
- The ‘live’ customisation of 3 Harley-Davidson Street Bob motorcycles
- Fashion Parades and a wide range of vendors
- An even bigger Fun Zone for families during the day (including festival rides, face painting and a jumping castle)
- A chance to win a Harley-Davidson 2018 model with the purchase of a Harley Days Pin
- Food stalls and bars
All ticketing is available through http://australianharleydays.com.au/wp/whats-on/registration/ For more information on the activities taking place head to the Facebook event page to keep up to date http://bit.ly/HarleyDays2017