To celebrate the return of season 3 of popular Netflix series ‘Orange is the New Black’ on June 12, 2015, Tom –Boi bas a competition you’re gonna love.
The Melbourne-based label is kicking of a promotion giving away 3 signed pairs of Tom-Boi underwear signed by none other than Litchfield Prison’s newest inmate, Ruby Rose. Check out the mug shot to prove it.
Kicking off on April 1, 2015, for each pair of Tom-Boi’s purchased; you’ll get one entry into the draw to win one of the three signed pairs. It’s that easy.
With three signed pair up for a steal, it’s a great time to stock up on your Boi’s as there’s no limit to the number you can buy to enter. We received a pair at Sydney Social 101 and they’re seriously comfortable!
Winners will be contacted on June 13, 2015. To enter, visit www.Tom-Boi.com, and buy your Bois.
Since its launch in December 2014, Tom-Boi has kicked off with an underwear line in what was traditionally ‘boys’ cuts, boxer style and briefs. The brand will expands into a wider range casual wear, office wear and accessories with new products already in development to be launched later this year.
The underwear range is ideal for an active lifestyle, is colourful and most importantly, comfortable. Available as Tom-Boi Briefs, Boxers and Boi-leg styles, they’re breathable, have tagless construction, a smooth waistband and are flat stitched for extra comfort.
The label is all about breaking the tomboy stereotype as a wide variety of women supporting the label are of all ages, all demographics, shapes and sizes and vary drastically in fashion style from sporty to artsy to the sophisticate; proving there is no one look to a typical tomboy.
The range is available for purchase online at www.tom-boi.com or via the brand’s Facebook page.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Competition is not officially affiliated with the Netflix series Orange Is The New Black
- To be eligible, purchases must be made from 12:00am on April 1, 2015 until the competition closes on 12:00 am June 12, 2015.
- Winners will be contacted on June 13, 2015 via email and must confirm their postage details within 30 days to claim their prize.
- Only 1 pair of Boi’s can be won per entrant; one entry will be given per pair purchased and unlimited entries are allowed.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for credit, cash or alternate products.
Leave a Reply