What do you get when your favourite cookery show teams up with your favourite restaurant?
You buy tickets and get the hell involved, that’s what. MKR’s Will & Steve will be ruling the kitchen once more on Tuesday 4th August, with a special evening at Vine Double Bay.
‘The Gourmet Pommies‘- who won both the hearts of the nation AND the last series- are teaming up with Vine Chef Drew Bolton to give fans and foodies the opportunity to taste their culinary creations first hand, whilst brushing shoulders with their celebrity mates.
The restaurant take-over will feature a carefully curated 8-course menu designed to share, paired with matching wines, including:
- Charcuterie of artisan small goods, preserves and their signature gourmet scotch egg
- Beef tartare, miso emulsion, jerky, egg yolk and served with melba toast
- Tanqueray gin cured trout, lightly smoked and served with remoulade, pea puree, salted ricotta and lemon
- NZ pink snapper, smoked artichokes and sauce vierge
- A selection of Vine and The Gourmet Pommies signature desserts
Tickets for this one off experience are limited and go on sale on 10 am, Thursday 9th July at www.vinedoublebay.com.au
**COMPETITION 101** Sydney Social 101 is giving one lucky reader and a mate the chance to have pre-dinner drinks and a chinwag with the boys before they hit the hob. If you want to find out just how good Peaches & Cream can be, tell us in the comments below what dish you would like Will & Steve to rustle up for you. Winner will be announced Friday 31st July 2015.
I’d love to experience the Charcuterie of artisan small goods, preserves and their signature gourmet scotch eggs. I’ve never had a scotch egg before but it looked amazing on MKR. Not to mention Vine is my favourite place to eat lately!